Sometimes I create recipes, other times I simply try someone else’s recipes and adapt them to quail eggs and my personal preferences. Some celebrity recipes can be quite overwhelming, while others are incredibly easy to make! For instance, Beyonce’s guacamole recipe is super easy to make and really manages to live up to the hype!
This particular quail egg recipe is a delicious snack that you can serve at any given time during the day. What’s more, it’s also budget-friendly – quite unexpected, considering the fact that Beyonce is one of the highest-paid artists alive!
Some people say she’s so powerfully popular that every time she posts something on social media she gets paid $1 million Dollars. No idea if that’s true. It’s absolutely insane. Since Beyonce has only ever published one recipe – this one – I decided to give it a try. And, of course, I added some quail eggs to it.
Truth be said, Beyonce’s guacamole is a fairly simple guac recipe. It’s basically a simple, yet effective mix of tomatoes, onions, and avocado — but it is absolutely delicious! So, if you’re looking for a great, standard guacamole recipe, fully endorsed by Beyonce, this recipe is for you!
Naturally, since I like quail eggs so much, I took the liberty to make a little tweak to Beyonce’s guacamole recipe. Basically, I added quail eggs for extra protein! Check out the recipe below!
HOW TO MAKE BEYONCE’S GUACAMOLE RECIPE
There are so many ways to make guacamole that one could write a cookbook on this recipe’s endless variants. Nevertheless, let’s see how Queen B makes hers.
Beyonce's Guacamole Recipe
- 10 quail eggs boiled
- 2 avocados ripe
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1½ tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- Start by boiling the quail eggs for 3 minutes. As soon as they’re done, place them in cool water and peel them.
- Wash the avocados. Then, cut them in half. Separate the two halves by exposing the seed. Remove the seed and scoop out the flesh in a medium-sized bowl. Mash them roughly.
- Add over the avocado 1 ½ tablespoons of lime juice. This will stop the avocado from oxidation while you continue with the guacamole.
- Finely chop the onion and tomato. Be sure not to waste the tomato juice as you chop it. Add everything to the bowl and mix until you get a smooth paste. Then, add the quail eggs and give it a gentle whirl with a spoon. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or toast.
My thoughts on Beyonce’s guacamole
Yass, Queen! This celebrity favorite was fresh, flavorful, and quite satiating, thanks to the quail eggs. The lime juice made it fresh and slightly acidic, and the number of quail eggs was perfect to keep this in the snack area! To sum it all up, Beyonce’s guacamole recipe was absolutely stunning!