Over here at QuailEgg.Recipes, we like to try a lot of recipes. To be honest, the ones we’re most excited about are celebrity recipes. While some of them can be quite underwhelming, others are amazing! Luckily, Beyonce’s Guacamole Recipe really manages to live up to the hype!
This particular quail egg recipe is not only a delicious snack that you can serve during the day but also a celebrity favorite! What’s more, it’s also budget-friendly – a shocking fact considering Beyonce is one of the highest paid artists alive!
Since we love Beyonce so much, we can’t help but let you know that she is one of the most popular artists in the world, with 127 million followers. Beyonce is so popular that every time she posts something on social media she gets paid $1 million dollars. It’s absolutely insane. The queen has only ever published one recipe – this one – which only makes this it more valuable!
BEYONCE’S GUACAMOLE RECIPE
Truth be said, Beyonce’s guacamole is a fairly simple guacamole recipe. It’s basically a simple, yet effective mix of tomatoes, onions, and avocado — but it is absolutely delicious! So, if you’re looking for a great, standard guacamole recipe, fully endorsed by Beyonce, this recipe is for you!
Naturally, since we’re almost as obsessed with quail eggs as we are with Beyonce, we took the liberty to make a little tweak to Beyonce’s guacamole recipe. Basically, we added quail eggs for extra protein! Check out the recipe below!
- 2 ripe avocados (make sure they are a bit soft to the touch)
- 8 quail eggs
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic (you can use a small amount of crushed garlic)
- A small tomato
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn chips (tortillas)
HOW TO MAKE BEYONCE’S GUACAMOLE RECIPE
1. Start by boiling your quail eggs. As soon as they’re done, place them in cool water and peel them. Cut them in half and place aside.
2. Wash the avocados. Then, cut them in half. Separate the two halves by exposing the seed. Remove the seed and peel the avocados.
3. Using a medium-sized bowl, place the avocados in and with a spoon, mash them roughly.
4. Right after that, squeeze the lime for lemon juice. Add over the avocado 1 ½ Tablespoons of lime juice. This will stop the avocado from oxidation while you continue with the guacamole.
5. Finely chop the onion and tomato. Be sure not to waste the tomato juice as you chop it. Add everything in the bowl and mix until you get a smooth paste. Then, add the quail eggs and give it a gentle whirl with a spoon. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Our thoughts on Beyonce’s guacamole recipe:
Yass, Queen! This celebrity favorite was fresh, flavorful, and had nice texture thanks to the quail eggs. The lime juice made it fresh and acidic, and the number of quail eggs was perfect to keep this in the snack area! This Beyonce recipe was absolutely stunning!