This delicious Corned Beef Hash recipe is prepared in two steps. While the method seems quite complex, nothing about this recipe is difficult. By following the step-by-step process described below, you will cook a delicious, mouth-watering corned beef hash that will feed 4 mouths!
All you need to do is start by cooking the beef a day before, shred it the next, and then throw the hash together! Simple, easy, and, most importantly, delicious! Plus, thanks to the quail eggs, the hash will be more flavorful and healthy than ever!
HOW TO MAKE AMAZING CORNED BEEF HASH
The corned beef and vegetables can be cooked a couple of days ahead if you want to simplify your work. For this, all you need to do is keep them in the fridge.
Easy Corned Beef Hash With Quail Eggs Recipe - Tasty And Healthy
This amazingly tasty meal may take a little time to prepare but it's totally worth it! If you don't like beef, you can try with another meat.
Keywords: corned beef hash, beef hash
Recipe Yield: 6 servings
Calories: approx. 400 kcal/serving
Preparation Time: PT0H15M
Cooking Time: PT4H30M
Total Time: PT4H45M
- 2 pounds uncooked corned beef brisket (about 1 small), rinsed, trimmed if fatty, spice packet discarded if included
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 3 torn bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- yellow mustard seeds
- a medium onion, peeled and halved
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and halved crosswise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 20 quail eggs
- chopped fresh chives (for serving)
Poaching The Quail Eggs
While the pancakes are staying warm in the oven, grab a large saucepan and add water, about 2 inches depth. Bring it to a gentle simmer and add vinegar. In order to poach the quail eggs, crack them into a small bowl, and gently slide them into the saucepan.
Do this one egg at a time. Wait until the whites are set and the yolks still runny. This should take about 3 minutes. After that, transfer the eggs to paper towels with a slotted spoon.
Serve the quail eggs over the corned beef hash, seasoned with salt and pepper. Top everything with chives and parsley and have an amazing corned beef hash with quail eggs! Bon Appétit!