If there ever was a universally loved food, that would definitely have to be pizza. Thank God for Italy, right? If you want to treat yourself to a nice, delicious and easy meal, go ahead and prepare our easy Florentine quail eggs pizza recipe. You will learn to make your own dough and top it off with delicious ingredients!
This delicious food has a very long history, one of the first mentions of it being in Ancient Greece! No matter how old this dish is, it is popular around the globe and there are literally thousands of possible pizza recipes. You just have to be creative and love cooking.
HOW TO MAKE THIS FLORENTINE QUAIL EGGS PIZZA
Florentine Quail Eggs Pizza - A Delicious Recipe You'll Love
Making this delicious Florentine quail eggs pizza is both easy and fast. All you need are quality ingredients and you're up for a treat, Italian style. Mamma mia!
Type: Lunch or Dinner
Keywords: quail eggs pizza, pizza with quail eggs
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Calories: approx. 200 kcal/serving
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT0H30M
Total Time: PT0H50M
- 125ml milk
- 1 teaspoon golden caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast, but fresh will do just as well
- 500g or a pound ‘00’ pasta flour or bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed, organic olive oil
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 4 Kumato tomatoes
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- small bunch fresh oregano or one tablespoon dried oregano
- 100g or 3.5 ounces baby spinach
- 50g or roughly 2 ounces grated parmesan
- 150g or about 5 ounces fresh, torn mozzarella
- 20 fresh quail eggs
If you liked this quail egg recipe and you tried it out yourself, let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you.