Whether you’re looking for a hearty breakfast or a satisfying brunch, this delicious recipe with fresh spinach, chickpeas, and nutrient-rich fried quail eggs will definitely make you happy. Flavored with cumin seeds, smoked paprika, and vegetable broth, this easy-to-make dish will make everyone’s taste buds crave for more!
The best part about it? It only takes a few minutes to cook! Even if you’ve never cracked an egg before, you’ll manage just fine. Here’s everything you need to know about this delicious recipe!
HOW TO MAKE FRIED QUAIL EGGS WITH CHICKPEAS AND SPINACH
Fried Quail Eggs With Chickpeas And Spinach - A Delicious Brunch Recipe
Fried quail eggs are an ideal breakfast for anyone who wants to feel full for hours. Paired with chickpeas and spinach, it's a hearty meal that will keep your energy levels up.
Keywords: fried quail eggs
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Calories: approx. 200 kcal/serving
Preparation Time: PT0H40M
Cooking Time: PT0H5M
Total Time: PT0H50M
- 3 tablespoons cold-pressed, organic olive oil
- 4 medium-sized garlic cloves, sliced
- 8 cups or roughly 2 kg spinach (you'll be left with very little once it's cooked)
- pink Himalaya salt and pepper
- 1 cup or about 250 g chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 15-ounce cans or roughly 850 g chickpeas, rinsed
- 10 whole Kumato tomatoes or 5 ordinary, large ones
- 3 cups or about 700 ml vegetable broth
- 20 fresh quail eggs