There’s a reason why the Kardashians are so popular. They sell not only a lifestyle but also a life with style. Part of that glamour is the reason why we love them so much! This week’s celebrity quail egg recipe is not only a delicious snack but also an easy-to-make recipe you’ll definitely want to try! Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake recipe is budget-friendly and delicious.
Khloe Kardashian is one of the most popular celebrities in the world, with 110 million social media followers. She rose to fame thanks to her personality, style, and the popular reality-series Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Nowadays, millions of fans follow her on social media. That’s the power of the Kardashian brand.
Now, many of you may be skeptical about this celebrity favorite recipe. After all, her sister’s instant ramen + eggs + butter and garlic doesn’t sound that groundbreaking. Yet it became an overnight favorite for thousands of Kylie’s fans. And, let’s be honest, it does taste good.
But back to dessert now! Some of you may be a little underwhelmed by the premise of this recipe. After all, it’s just a cheesecake with some extra fiber. Well, you should reserve your judgment until you’ve actually tried it. Trust us, we did, and it’s fabulous! It’s a type of cheesecake that is sweet, fresh, and savory!
Of course, here at QuailEgg.Recipes we’re obsessed with healthy eating. Naturally, this means we’ve changed the recipe a little. We decided to swap the chicken eggs with quail eggs. This way, you’ll get more flavor and antioxidants. Without further ado, here’s Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake recipe with graham crackers!
- 1-2 cups of Nabisco graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup and 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 5 packages of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 quail eggs
In terms of supplies, you’ll need, for best results, a springform pan, mixing bowls, electric hand mixer, baking sheet, and tin foil.
HOW TO MAKE KHLOE KARDASHIAN’S CHEESECAKE
1. Start by heating the oven and preparing the graham cracker crust. Basically, your preheat your oven to 325 degrees and start working on your crust. In true Kardashian fashion, you will use prepackaged crumbs. The less effort, the better!
Use 1 to 2 cups of crumbs for the crust and 8 tablespoons of butter. Throw them together in a mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar. Mix until you get a smooth consistency. Then, lay the crust evenly in the bottom of the springform pan and bake it for 10 minutes.
2. In order to prepare the filling of Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake recipe, you’ll need a rather large mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Mix together with an electric hand mixer.
3. Next, add 1 cup of sugar, 3 tablespoons of flour and 1 cup of sour cream. Blend together until smooth. After that, add the eggs and mix again until you reach a smooth consistency.
Khole’s tip: Don’t add all the eggs at once. Add 4 at a time, and mix. This will help the eggs thicken and emulsify, thus allowing you to reach the perfect texture.
4. At this point, your crust should be ready. Take it out of the oven, leave it to cool and harden. When the crust is cold, pour the mixture onto it and prepare the water bath.
5. Wrap the springform pan in tin foil and place it on a deep baking sheet. Pour about an inch of water into the baking sheet and put it in the oven. This will add moisture to the cheesecake and prevent it from cracking.
6. Bake the cheesecake. Check it after an hour of baking. If it’s more liquified than normal, keep it in the over for an additional 30 minutes. Be sure to check it every 10 minutes, though! When done, let cool and serve!
Our thoughts on Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake recipe
The vanilla extract really does give it a nice touch. Also, incorporating the eggs 4 at a time has made a huge difference in the texture of the cheesecake. It was airy, fluffy yet solid. It’s hard to describe, but it felt right and good. Also, the buttery crust was incredible as well! All in all, we’ll definitely make Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake again in the future because it was absolutely fabulous!