There’s a reason why the Kardashians are so popular. They sell not only a lifestyle but also a life with style. This week’s celebrity quail egg recipe is not only a delicious snack but also an easy-to-make recipe you’ll definitely want to try! Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake recipe is budget-friendly and delicious.
With more than 150 million social media followers she is one of the most popular celebrities on the Internet.. She rose to fame thanks to her personality, style, and the popular reality series “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”. Nowadays, millions of fans follow her on social media. That’s the power of the Kardashian brand.
Now, many of you may be skeptical about this celebrity favorite recipe. After all, her sister’s instant ramen + eggs + butter and garlic doesn’t sound that groundbreaking. Yet it became an overnight favorite for thousands of Kylie’s fans. And, let’s be honest, it does taste good.
But back to dessert now! Some of you may be a little underwhelmed by the premise of this recipe. After all, it’s just a cheesecake with some extra fiber. Well, you should reserve your judgment until you’ve actually tried it. Trust me, I did, and it’s great! It’s a type of cheesecake that is sweet, fresh, and savory!
HOW TO MAKE KHLOE KARDASHIAN’S CHEESECAKE
Without further ado, here’s Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake recipe with graham crackers! Give it a try. I’m sure you’ll like it too.
In terms of supplies, you’ll need, for best results, a springform pan, mixing bowls, electric hand mixer, baking sheet, and tin foil.
Khloe Kardashian's Cheesecake With Graham Crackers
- 20 quail eggs at room temperature
- 40 ounce cream cheese at room temperature
- 8 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup sour cream full-fat
- 1 cup sugar or erythritol, upon preference
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Start by pre-heating the oven and preparing the graham cracker crust. Basically, your preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 160 degrees Celsius and start working on your crust. In true Kardashian fashion, you will use prepackaged crumbs. The less effort, the better!
- Use 1 to 2 cups of crumbs for the crust and 8 tablespoons of butter. Put them together in a mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar. Mix until you get a smooth consistency. Then, lay the crust evenly on the bottom of the springform pan and bake it for 10 minutes.
- In order to prepare the filling of Khloe's cheesecake recipe, you'll need a rather large mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Mix together with an electric hand mixer.
- Next, add 1 cup of sugar, 3 tablespoons of flour and 1 cup of sour cream. Blend together until smooth. After that, add the eggs (5 at a time) and mix again until you reach a smooth consistency.
- At this point, your crust should be ready. Take it out of the oven, leave it to cool and harden. When the crust is cold, pour the mixture onto it and prepare the water bath.
- Wrap the springform pan in tin foil and place it in a deep baking sheet. Pour about an inch or 3 cm of water into the baking sheet and put it in the oven. This will add moisture to the cheesecake and prevent it from cracking.
- Bake the cheesecake. Check it after an hour of baking. If it's more liquified than normal, keep it in the over for an additional 20-30 minutes. Be sure to check it every 10 minutes, though! When done, let cool and serve!
Tip: Don’t add all the eggs at once. Add 5 at a time, and mix. This will help the batter thicken and emulsify, thus allowing you to reach the perfect texture.
Some of the best meals and desserts I’ve had so far were made with simple and budget-friendly ingredients. Just trust your instincts, taste after completing each phase of the process and you’ll surely make some delicious desserts.
My thoughts on Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake recipe
The vanilla extract really does give it a nice touch. Also, incorporating the eggs 5 at a time has made a huge difference in the texture of the cheesecake. It was airy, fluffy yet solid. It’s hard to describe, but it felt right and good. Also, the buttery crust was incredible as well! All in all, I’ll definitely make Khloe Kardashian’s cheesecake again in the future because it was great!