Kim Kardashian’s blueberry oatmeal pancakes recipe is my celebrity-favorite recipe this week! Before we get right to it, let’s talk a little about our celebrity of the week.
At this point, everyone on the planet has heard about the Kardashians. After all, they are insanely popular. However, despite the lifestyle they sell, true fans are aware of another talent of theirs. Besides the ton of glamour and influence, this Kardashian sister also has an exquisite taste for delicious food.
For this reason, this week’s celebrity quail egg recipe is not only a delicious snack but also an easy-to-make breakfast recipe. I’m are proud to present Kim Kardashian’s blueberry oatmeal pancakes recipe!
If for some reason you’ve been living under a rock, Kim Kardashian is one of the most popular celebs in the world. She has a huge social media following. I’m talking millions of followers. This might make some of you a bit skeptical about this oatmeal pancake recipe. I get it. But you should trust me on this. The Kardashians know good food! If you haven’t tried her sister’s instant ramen + quail eggs + butter and garlic please do. It’s absolutely delicious!
But let’s get back to our oatmeal pancakes now! This particular recipe is cooked quite often in her house. She simply loves to start off her day with a healthy and nutritious meal that tastes absolutely delicious. This is great news for us because no one likes bland food in the morning – especially when you can have some fun!
Kim K. makes her pancakes out of oatmeal. This means your breakfast is savory and fat-free! Well, not exactly 100% fat-free, but there is very little fat found in her pancakes. This one is not for keto fans.
So, without further ado, here’s how to make Kim Kardashian’s blueberry oatmeal pancakes!
HOW TO MAKE KIM KARDASHIAN’S BLUEBERRY OATMEAL PANCAKES RECIPE
Kim Kardashian's Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- 10 quail eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats or oat flour
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Start by processing the oats in a blender or a food processor until they look like flour or use oat flour if you can find it. Then, grab a medium-sized bowl and empty the oatmeal flour into it. Add the cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix together well. You'll want to mix the dry ingredients together so that you can distribute the baking powder, cinnamon, and salt evenly. This will help make the batter easier, as it will reduce the chances of developing lumps.
- Next, take another medium-sized bowl and whisk together the quail eggs, honey, almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Basically, you start by mixing the dry and wet ingredients separately.
- After the wet ingredients are mixed properly, start adding a little oat flour mixture. Mix and repeat. Do this until all the oat mixture is incorporated into the batter. After you get a smooth consistency, add in the blueberries.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add a large spoonful of batter onto it and cook until bubbles form and the edges dry. This should take about 3-4 minutes. Flip it over and cook until browned on the other side. This should take another 2-3 minutes.
- After you're finished cooking Kim Kardashian's blueberry oatmeal pancakes, serve on a plate. You can decorate them with some extra blueberries and add maple syrup on top.
My thoughts on Kim Kardashian’s Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
Kim’s tip: Don’t use the fresh batter. It’s best to make it the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight. This gives the ingredients time to interact with each other, making the final product fluffier and much tastier.
The vanilla extract really elevates these pancakes. Also, making the batter the night before has made a huge difference in the texture. The pancakes were airy, fluffy, and savory. While this recipe is not revolutionary, it certainly makes for an amazing breakfast.
Especially when you do all the work the evening before. This allows you to save time in the morning. You can make the oatmeal pancakes without worrying about being late for work. All in all, the pancakes were yummy! I will definitely make these again soon!