This particular quail egg recipe is not only a delicious instant meal but also a celebrity favorite you’ll definitely want to try! Kylie Jenner’s ramen recipe is budget-friendly and it will make you re-think ramen entirely as it elevates it from a dorm room staple to the heights of fine dining.
Kylie Jenner is one of the most popular celebrities in the world, with 135 million social media followers. She became known worldwide not because of the popular reality-series Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but when she became the first youngest-ever 21-year-old billionaire. She achieved this status thanks to her own make-up line.
Now, many of you may be skeptical about this celebrity favorite recipe. After all, instant ramen + eggs + butter and garlic doesn’t sound that groundbreaking. Well, actually, it is! Kylie’s simple recipe literally elevates the good old ramen to new heights, turning it into something entirely new and savory!
Of course, since we’re so interested in delivering healthy quail egg recipes, we took the liberty to make a little tweak to Kylie Jenner’s ramen recipe. We swapped the chicken eggs with quail eggs since they are much healthier. Check out the recipe below!
- Two cups of water
- Four quail eggs
- One packet of ramen noodles
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- One-half tablespoon of butter
HOW TO MAKE KYLIE JENNER’S RAMEN RECIPE:
1. Start by adding water to a small pot and bring it to a boil. Then, add the ramen noodles and cook for about two minutes.
2. Crack four quail eggs into a small bowl and beat it until you get a foamy consistency. Add the egg mixture to the ramen noodles.
3. In the meantime, grab a teaspoon of garlic powder and season the ramen noodles and quail egg mixture. This is also the time to add the butter. Grab half a tablespoon of unsalted, high-fat butter and throw it into the pot.
4. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed and let it cook a little longer. Serve immediately!
Our thoughts on Kylie Jenner’s ramen recipe with garlic:
Ramen is already a delicious meal, to begin with. It’s also extremely popular among students as it is cheap and keeps you full. We were surprised to learn a billionaire such as Kylie Jenner eats ramen, though we were much more surprised to learn that she managed to improve upon an already perfect dish.
The garlic powder adds a nice touch as it brings more heat to the noodles. Also, adding quail eggs really improved the texture. Couple that with the butter and you’re in for a treat! This recipe is simple and delicious and it’s really worth trying out when you don’t have time to cook a more elaborate meal.