Scrambled eggs are a delicious and fluffy breakfast meal that most people love! They are easy to make, they taste good and are healthy and hearty, just like this microwave scrambled quail eggs recipe. Yes, you read that right!
It’s not just pudding you can cook in a microwave-friendly mug! And after all, who wouldn’t want to make this recipe even simpler than it already is? Truth be told, this scrambled quail eggs recipe is ready to eat in 2 minutes, with less mess, less stress and the same flavor you’re used to from cooking on the stovetop.
Whether you’re a fan of microwaved food or not, you have to admit that this recipe will make your life a little simpler. Why? Because you won’t have to swap a warm, fresh and healthy breakfast, packed with protein and nutrients for some sugar-filled pastry due to lack of time. Try it out for yourself! You will love it!
- 10 quail eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded Emmental cheese
- Orange pepper seasoning
- Pink Himalaya salt
- 2 slices of wholewheat toast
HOW TO PREPARE THIS MICROWAVE SCRAMBLED QUAIL EGGS BREAKFAST RECIPE:
1. Take a coffee mug and spray it with cooking spray. If you don’t have cooking spray, then grease the inner walls of the mug with butter.
2. Add the quail eggs and cream and stir with a fork, or whisk until the mixture is well blended. Be careful not to use too much cream, as your scrambled quail eggs might end up watery on the bottom.
3. Next, microwave the egg mixture on high for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave oven and stir. Add the salt and orange pepper now and stir again. Microwave again for 30-45 seconds until the quail eggs are cooked through.
4. When the scrambled eggs are done, sprinkle the Emmental cheese on top and mix everything with a fork. Serve warm with 2 slices of toast.