Vegetarian curry dishes are not everyone’s cup of tea. However, you don’t necessarily have to be a vegetarian to love this one! Even if you’re a cauliflower hater you will love it! Thanks to the warm coconut and spicy flavors, this exotic quail egg curry recipe takes all of its ingredients to a whole new level.
What’s more, thanks to the protein-rich eggs, this curry dish is a nutritional treasure for all those who wish to eat good and stay healthy! You can serve this for lunch or at a casual dinner party!
HOW TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUS QUAIL EGG CURRY
Quail Egg Curry Recipe With Cauliflower And Potatoes
This quail egg curry will take you right to a colorful Indian landscape where daring flavors mix to create spicy, tasty meals.
Keywords: quail egg curry, curry with quail eggs
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Calories: aaprox. 310 kcal/serving
Preparation Time: PT0H20M
Cooking Time: PT0H25M
Total Time: PT0H45M
- 3 tablespoons cold-pressed, organic olive oil
- 1 large red onion
- 1 plump, finely chopped red chili
- thumb-sized piece of root ginger, grated
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 30 hard-boiled quail eggs
- 2 tablespoons toasted flaked almonds
- large handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped