Our mango breakfast smoothie is the way to go when you wake up. Your body needs fuel, both liquid, and solid, to function properly. After 7-8 hours of fasting, you need to start off your day the right way. Because some of us wake up tired, we’ve come up with this fast and delicious fruit smoothie. It’s packed with valuable nutrients, which is always a good thing, and because of the many benefits of mangoes, it helps to strengthen your immunity against Covid-19 and other illnesses!
A highly nutritious breakfast is always better than a bagel and yogurt breakfast. In other words, there are far more advantages to having a smoothie for breakfast, even though it’s a liquid breakfast. Here are a few benefits of drinking healthy smoothies:
- Helps you lose weight: Smoothies allow you to shed the pounds without having to skip meals. Instead, you replace a meal with a smoothie. Fruits and berries are great year-round. Moreover, they help keep you cool during the hot months if you use them frozen, and they provide vitamins and minerals.
- Help with digestion: If you add green leafy vegetables in your smoothies you basically add fiber. Increasing fiber helps you be more regular in the digestion department.
- Help you with cravings: Adding protein, such as whey protein, to your smoothies will really make for a great and nutritious breakfast. Not to mention the protein will keep you satiated until your next meal. This means you won’t reach for chocolate or bagel due to cravings.
- Increased health: By adding ingredients high in antioxidants such as grapes and berries, you basically transform your breakfast smoothie into a super-food. Antioxidants, as well as the minerals and vitamins found in grapes and berries, can really go a long way. We’re talking about enhanced immunity and free radical protection!
However, perhaps the greatest benefit of drinking smoothies for breakfast is the time. We live in a crazy world where time is always a problem. Most of us don’t have the time to prepare healthy meals. This is why smoothies are such a win-win choice. They take very little to prepare and you can serve them on the go as well.
You can whip up this low-fat breakfast smoothie in no time. According to our experience, this quail egg smoothie takes about 2 minutes to prepare. This is great. There are few meal options out there that provide so many health benefits and require so little preparation time. Use mango with other soft fruits for a great taste and add some oats for a slow but steady release of energy.
HOW TO MAKE OUR MANGO BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE WITH QUAIL EGGS
While milkshakes are beyond easy to prepare, we prepared a guide for you nonetheless.
Quail Egg & Mango Breakfast Smoothie
Our mango breakfast smoothie with quail eggs is ready to drink in 2 minutes. You could say you're starting your day with dessert!
Keywords: mango breakfast smoothie
Recipe Yield: 1 serving
Calories: approx. 250 kcal
Total Time: 0H2M
- 1 mango
- 1 tablespoon of porridge oats
- 80 g soft fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 150 ml milk
- 4 quail eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Step 1: Start by adding part of the ingredients in the blender. Add the liquids first, then the oats. This way, your blender will be able to actually blend them properly. Whizz for about 1 minute or until you reach a smooth consistency. If you feel the smoothie is too thick, then feel free to add more milk or water. How much liquid you need for a smoothie is a matter of personal taste.
Step 2: Next, crack the quail eggs and pour them in the blender over the oats and milk. Whizz the blender for about 10 seconds. Unlike chicken eggs, raw quail eggs is risk-free in terms of food-borne diseases, so don't be afraid to use them in the high-protein breakfast smoothie.
Step 3: Add the fruits, honey, and vanilla extract and whizz for about a minute. Taste the smoothie to see if it needs more sugar. Sometimes the fruits you use are a bit sour or simply don't have enough sugar. In that case, you might want to increase the amount of honey.
Step 4: Next, pour the mixture into two glasses and serve immediately. You don't want to leave the breakfast smoothie out for too long because it will oxidize. This means you have to drink it fast in order to enjoy the benefits of the nutrients and antioxidants.
What’s great about breakfast smoothies is their versatility. You can literally use any fruits and ingredients. The only limit when it comes to this breakfast favorite is your own imagination. Or, the ingredients you have at hand, of course. Moreover, what makes preparing smoothies so appealing over cooking breakfast is that it takes next to nothing to prepare. Since they are made out of fruits and liquids, they always come packed with nutrients that fuel your body for the day.
Whether your workout, have an active lifestyle, or simply want to take care of yourself, starting your day with our mango breakfast smoothie with quail eggs is an excellent way to take care of your body after a long night. Smoothies are not just an easy fix, they are to some extent a super-food. Why? Because you get to hydrate your body with nutrient-rich liquids such as milk and consume fibers, protein, antioxidants, and healthy fats! Way to go!